Is it inevitable?
Every separation is painful.
But ending a marriage doesn’t have to be a battlefield.
It doesn’t have to involve months of courtroom drama, destroy your kids leaving them with irreparable scars.
There is an alternative, for the future ex-spouses that you are, for the parents that you stay, for your children.
Divorce in another way. A better way.
At CoMediation we have a whole new way of approaching divorce
- Because a successful divorce is primarily to make sure your kids stay out of the conflict,
we give you concrete ways to preserve your parental relationship
- Because a separation involves multiple components,
we address all the elements of ending a relationship: emotional, financial, professional, legal…
- Because the outcome of this process will greatly influence your future life,
we help you to progress towards an equitable and sustainable agreement.
- Because each situation is unique,
we assist you in finding solutions that really suit you.
A 7 step process
At CoMediation, we know how to help you efficiently turn the page on your past and create conditions for a sustainable co-parenting plan
Our 7 step approach
is built around your needs
and those of your children
Need a real estate expert, a child therapist, a notary…?
We provide you a list of experts and consultants who can effectively help you.
What concrete results?
- A divorce or separation where where all your grievences are settled through mutual agreement.
- A fair and equitable agreement that respects your interests on every point.
- An agreement that will anticipate unexpected events that will inevitably occur.
- A long lasting and sustainable agreement, because it was personalised for you.
- A quick and cheaper alternative, 3 to 5 times less expensive than traditional proceedings.
With 90% success rate, mediation results in an agreement that settles disputes and protects your children from conflict.
- Each session is led by two professional mediators, a man and a woman. This offers you the best guarantee to be effectively heard and understood, as well as a wider range of experience and perspectives.
- The cost for one hour mediation session vary between 50€ and 85€ per person depending on the financial situation of the parties.
- The process generally requires between 3 and 10 sessions of 1h30min. In case of cancellation less than 5 working days in advance, the session will be charged.
We’re here to help you.
Do not hesitate to contact us for advice without obligation.
Ask your question:
Yves Dinsart & Valérie Claeys
She, an economics graduate
He, a law graduate and former sollicitor
Both certified in mediation (Louvain University)
And trained in systemic intervention (Institut Gregory Bateson)
Valérie : 0473 61 14 66 (FR EN)
Yves : 0476 39 11 90 (FR NL EN)
Avenue des Celtes 20 bte 4
Métro Mérode – Bus 22 et 27 – Tram 81